On Monday (December 16th), I turned 24. That’s right…24.
6. Being in the ultrasound room when my sister found out she was having a girl.
7. Going to my first craft brewery. I’ve been a craft beer lover ever since!
8. Seeing Lee Brice, Chris Young and Brad Paisley in Tuscaloosa.
9. Graduating with my master’s degree and being back with my boyfriend.
10. Marley Shai Johnson. In September, my sister gave birth to her first child, Marley Shai (she also happens to be my first niece). She has brought so much joy to my life in such a short period of time, and I miss being able to see her all the time.
11. Landing my first job. It’s been nearly a month since I started working with ITVantage, and I’m so thankful for the opportunity I was given.
12. Painting and re-organizing the condo and making it “ours.” It feels nice to come home from work every day and feel at home.
13. Experiencing seasons while living in Tuscaloosa. You don’t get that in Southwest Florida.
Twenty-three was a great year, but I can’t wait to see what the next year of my life will hold. If it’s anything like the past, it will be filled with ups and downs…but I wouldn’t want things any other way.